Sunday, December 25, 2011

In the Kitchen ... Puto My Way


with Big Bear Ron I didn't write down my recipe, but I search for "puto recipe" on Yahoo and found the following. It different from mine in that it calls for baking powder (I used yeast), but the gist of it is the same. 2 cups rice 1.5 cups water 1.5 cups sugar 3 tsp. baking powder .5 tsp. salt Soak the rice for several hours, then grind and mash it until it resembles batter. Mix with sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pour into large muffin molds until the are 3/4 full, place them in a steamer for 1/2 hour. Turn the molds over, and garnish with coconut.

Bargain Sale Nioxin Cleanser 2 Promotion Hoist Home Gym Buy Poulan String Trimmers




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links